- Men are commodities, women are products; we are sold to one another based on idealized premises.
- Advertising is the art of barraging the sensibilities until they are desensitized.
- (Therefore,) you can't advertise integrity.
- Truth needs no witness.
- One does not need to be able to describe ones feelings in order to possess them.
- Words are a compass, not a map. They can only provide direction, it is up to the observer to experience the landscape.
- Introspection is not a passive act.
- You can't answer unasked questions, only make unsolicited statements.
More to come, maybe.